Religion Quiz which one Buddhism
Religion plays a major role in shaping the cultures of countries around the world. In CultureGrams’ World Edition, each country report features a religion section with facts about a country’s major religions. Judaism is the oldest religion and one of the three Abrahamic religions, also including Christianity and Islam.
Test your knowledge of Judaism by answering these religion trivia questions.
1) Which country has the largest Jewish population?
2) What does the Hebrew greeting Shalom mean in English?
3) What is the name of Judaism’s dietary law?
4) What is the Jewish place of worship called?
5) According to Jewish law, boys (age 13) and girls (age 12) perform what rite of passage in order to become an adult?
6) When do Jews observe the Sabbath?
7) During Passover, also known by it’s Hebrew name Pesach, Jews cleanse their home of what food item?
8) True or false: Jews are unable to use electricity during Shabbat.
9) What is considered the ultimate act of kindness?
10) What is the name of the Jewish Holy Book?
Check your answers with the quiz key in the comment section. Let us know how you did by leaving a comment.
You might also like
Study: Science and Religion Really Are Enemies After All — BillMoyers.com
They are Atheists, though not “Materialists”. In fact many people question if Buddhism is a religion at all. (It is.
New Support Group Offers Buddhist-Based Addiction Recovery — The Daily Planet
Buddhism is a religion born in ancient India in which meditation is a central tenet.